NOTICE: LNWMO Board of Directors will meet on July 13th from 10am-3pm at the Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art in St. Joseph. Agenda will be posted closer to the date.
To enhance leadership skills while cultivating
regional awareness and instilling a sense of
responsibility for community and regional growth.
A program for community leaders interested in the regional growth of Northwest Missouri through high-quality training and networking opportunities. Participants are selected from the nineteen counties of Andrew, Atchison, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, DeKalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Holt, Linn, Livingston, Mercer, Nodaway, Sullivan and Worth. Classes start in January of each year and meet monthly through June in different locations throughout the region.
** Click here to learn more about the History and Benefits of LNWMO.
Leadership Northwest Missouri will:
• Provide high quality training to enhance leadership skills
• Give you the opportunity for in-depth discussions regarding issues facing our region
• Enhance your ability to look at issues/opportunities in a regional context
• Identify avenues for active participation at the local and regional level
• Create a network of regional contacts
• Provide opportunities to participate in regional class projects
• Grant Professional Development Hours (50) at no additional cost
Leadership Northwest Missouri Class of 2016…