To enhance leadership skills while cultivating
regional awareness and instilling a sense of
responsibility for community and regional growth.
A program for community leaders interested in the regional growth of northwest Missouri through high-quality training and networking opportunities. Participants are selected from the nineteen counties of Andrew, Atchison, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, DeKalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Holt, Linn, Livingston, Mercer, Nodaway, Sullivan and Worth.
Complete an application for your chance to participate.
Classes start in January of each year and meet monthly through June in different locations throughout the region.
** Click here to enjoy a slideshow from a previous class year…..may take a moment to download, but worth the wait.
Leadership Northwest Missouri will:
• Provide high quality training to enhance your leadership skills
• Give you the opportunity for in-depth discussions of issues facing our region
• Enhance your ability to look at issues in a regional context
• Identify avenues for active participation at the local and regional level
• Create a network of regional contacts
• Provide opportunities to participate in regional class projects
• Grant Professional Development Hours (50) at no additional cost
Leadership Northwest Missouri
Is affiliated with the